Our skilled team comprehensively manages museum planning through all stages until the day of the opening.
Are you planning an expansion or reorientation for your museum?
We analyse the current situation, gain a comprehensive understanding of all project objectives and start planning the next strategic steps in close collaboration with our clients.
- Develop feasibility studies and concept outlines.
- Evaluate target groups and analyse the cultural environment.
- Draft mission statements, museum guidelines, collection reports and operating concepts.
- Draw up spatial and functional development plans for the exhibitions.
- Elaborate costs projections and funding plans.
- Consult and support on calls for public tenders.
- Set a time schedule and define milestones.
- Conduct workshops and trainings.
- Present work results and strategic papers.
- Moderate and captivate decision-making panels and stakeholders.
Are you looking for resources to develop content and interpretation?
Our aim is to develop a consistent and compelling storyline by focusing all target groups.
- Examine and manage objects and source material.
- Set up primary and secondary research and shape the content structure.
- Develop key messages and powerful storytelling.
- Create exhibition texts and conduct editorial work.
- Compile image material, stock footage and conduct rights clearance.
- Deliver design briefs and implement content into exhibits.
Are you in search of an unique and sustainable visitor experience?
Drawing on our experience and creativity, we develop multi-sensory experiences in museums, visitor and brand experience centres.
- Provide visitor-oriented and fully accessible interpretation planning.
- Prepare concepts for hands-on and interactive media exhibits.
- Draft a fully accessible visitor experience by focusing all target groups.
- Translate content into the physical space and create immersive experiences.